The Isis Thesis
1. King, J. K. 2005. Biosemiotics in Ancient Egyptian Texts: the Key to Long-lost Signs found in Myth, Religion, Psychology, Art and Literature. International Journal of the Humanities. Vol. 3, No. 7: 189-203.Website Copy of peer reviewed paper
For a copy of the above 2005 paper, see:International Journal of the Humanities. V3.
2. King, J. K. 2007.Man the Misinterpretant: Will He Discover the Universal Secret of Sexuality Encoded Within Him? International Journal of the Humanities. 4(9): 1-16
For a copy of the above 2007 paper, see:International Journal of the Humanities. V4.
3. King, J. K. 2006.Biosemiotics in Ancient Egyptian Texts: the Key unlocking the Universal Secret of Sexuality and the Birth of the Limitless. Paper presentation at International Congress for Young Egyptologists: "Erotica, Erotism and Sexuality in Ancient Egypt." Lisbon, Portugal, October 23-26, 2006. This paper is the unabridged version of 6000 word paper soon to be published by the Congress.
Judy King Presentation on October 25, 2006
Second International Congress for Young Egyptologists
Lisbon, Portugal Museu da Farmacia Auditorium
4. King, J. K. 2007 From History's Dustbin: a Semiotics of Evolvability Discovered Within Man and his Mountain of Transformation. (On 2-12-07, this proposal was reviewed and accepted for inclusion in the 2007 Conference program. Details are at the 5th International Conference for New Directions in the Humanities website)
Copyleft Article and Chapter Tutorials for
The Isis Thesis
Perspective on HGT Was Einstein right?
1. The Isis Thesis reveals that the Pharaohs, nobility and priesthood of Ancient Egypt understood Horizontal Gene Transfer (HGT) as the preferred transformation option for humans at death. Modern science may be on the brink of this discovery. For a summary of current evolutionary theory related to Horizontal Gene Transfer, clickHERE
2. For recent research on Viruses, click HERE
3. January 2007 News from Rice University on HGT HERE
4. What is Biosemiotics?
5. How did life evolve?
6. Support for The Isis Thesis: Can Viruses Make Us Human by Luis Villarreal
Chapter 1 Egyptian Texts
Thothweb Library of Online Egyptian Texts (Emerald Tablet)
String Theory Basic or Advanced Explanations
Understanding Two Infinities (From Stars to Quarks)
Image of Particle or Galaxy?
Chapter 2 Earth's MagnetosphereAnimated Earth Simulation
Fundamental Space Physics (Images)
Magnetic Stress, Flux Ropes and More Images SuperNova Death
Chapter 3 Black Holes and White Holes
Osiris is wearing the White Crown, a fair replica of a White Hole. Isis' name depicts an empty throne or seat, which she is wearing here, indicating the removal of the Lambda prophage (Osiris) from the lactose gene seat (empty throne).
Anatomy of Black Hole
Sign of Ankh Decoded: Lac Repressor Looping DNA to tie off the Lactose Genes Image
Particle Annihilation NSF Particle Adventure (Multi-lingual)
Chapter 4 DNA Recombination and Magnetic Reconnection
DNA ` DNA Damage and Repair (Powerpoint)
Animated Coulomb Staircase Holliday Model of DNA Recombination
Magnetic Reconnection (Image)
Cells E. coli bacterium Horizontal Gene Transfer (Syvanen 1994)
Bacteriophage Lambda and its Genetic Cross
Back to Top
Chapter 5Universe is Dodecahedron (dual of Icosahedron)
Chapter 6 NonlocalityExplanation by F. David Peat
Life from Death Laws of Thermodynamics
Genetic material can be transferred from dead cells to live cells: Avery et al. (1944)
Holliday Model of Genetic Recombination
Holliday Model in E. coli
Chapter 7 Atum and CreationHiggs Particle
Chapter 8 Carl PribramHolographic Brain Theory
Penrose/Hameroff Quantum Consciousness
Henry P. Stapp Quantum Mechanics accommodates Consciousness
Eye of Horus Image
Chapter 9 Bacterial GeneticsPhage Lambda Phage Images
Chapter 10 DNA = WordIntro to DNA DNA
Chapter 11 Proteins Protein Action Molecules
Protein Structure (Tutorial with Images)
Protein-DNA Interactions (Images)
Protein Rivalry Lambda Cro protein v. cI protein
Chapter 13 Isis as LactoseLactose Metabolism
DNA loop/ Lac Repressor Protein (called Isis-knot or tiyet (ties off lactose)
Chapter 14 Assembling FamilyProtein Folding Landscapes
Chapter 15 Book Amduat
Hidden Chamber of Osiris Lambda Prophage on Host Chromosome
Hour 5 Holliday Junction (paper with Images)
Seven Serpents (Proteins)
Apopis or LexA Repressor Protein
The 4-Coiled Monster (Pyramid Text 502)
From Protein Data Bank: Fogh, R.H., Ottleben, G., Ruterjans, H., Schnarr,
M., Boelens, R., Kaptein, R. Solution structure of the LexA repressor DNA
binding domain determined by 1H NMR spectroscopy. EMBO J. v13 pp.3936-3944 ,
Mehen or Rec A Protein
On leftfrom Protein Data Bank: Story, R.M., Weber, I.T., Steitz, T.A. The structure of the E. coli recA protein monomer and polymer. Nature. v355: 318-25, 1992.
The crystal structure of the recA protein from Escherichia coli at 2.3-A resolution reveals two smaller subdomains at the N and C termini protrude from the protein and respectively stabilize a 6(1) helical polymer of protein subunits and interpolymer bundles.
On rightRecA compressed helical filament exhibits Star of David shape. From Protein Data Bank: Xing, X, and Bell, C.E. Crystal Structures of Escherichia coli RecA in a Compressed Helical Filament J.Mol.Biol. v42 pp.1471-1485 , 2004
Lambda Cro and C1 Binding with Images
Lambda cro repressor Protein Horus
Lambda cI repressor Protein in Fig. 15.4b, p. 166 Seth
CAP Protein (Fig. 15.5, p. 167)
CAP Protein in Fig. 15.5, p. 167
DNA/RNA binding protein, 3 helical bundle: "Winged Helix" DNA-binding domain; from E. coli
PROTEIN-DNA RECOGNITION AND DNA DEFORMATION REVEALED IN CRYSTAL STRUCTURES OF CAP-DNA COMPLEXES.
From Protein Data Bank: Chen, S., Vojtechovsky, J., Parkinson, G.N., Ebright, R.H., Berman, H.M. Indirect Readout of DNA Sequence at the Primary-kink Site in the CAP-DNA Complex: DNA Binding Specificity Based on Energetics of DNA Kinking J.Mol.Biol. v314 pp.63-74 , 2001
ISIS or Lac Operon in Fig. 15.6a, p. 168
From Protein Data Bank: Protein Data Bank Molecule of the Month (2003); Illustrator David S. Goodsell.
Chapter 16 Book of GatesBudge's Online Text (see p. 253 in Isis Thesis about Budge's false enumeration)
Chapter 20 Book of the DeadBudge's Online Text (Isis Thesis decodes text by Faulkner)
Our Universe Take a Trip through the Big Bang
Black & White Holes Hawking Radiation Dark Energy
Information Can Escape from a Black Hole
Evidence for idea of Egyptian Quantum Teleportation in Black Holes (see Isis Thesis, p. 311)
© 2007 www.isisthesis.com